Gosselin serves all global destinations; across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia.
We are uniquely positioned to provide a personalised relocation service globally with 56 offices across 34 countries, including headquarters in London and Antwerp. Outside of our vast footprint across Europe and central Asia we have a network of audited and accredited international relocation partners.
Our experienced central-point-of-contact Move Manager books and coordinates all services, advises our customers throughout the relocation, answers queries and introduces employees to the right local contacts at the right time. Our move management team has, an average, over 19 years industry experience, so we are pleased to say that you are in safe hands.
Each member of our global network has been appointed based on professional trust in their competence, integrity and local expertise, ongoing measurement of their performance, backed up by independent screening and monitoring in two key quality compliance areas:
1. Risk and Compliance Certification
- Covers anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, payments compliance and commercial risk
- Protects multinational clients from financial, business and reputational risk
2. FAIM Quality Management certified by EY
- FAIM verifies retained expertise, physical assets, business processes, resources and financial stability
- A stringent quality standard, recognised for over a decade as a supreme seal of excellence by corporate customers of the international relocation industry
Whether you are moving from London to New York, Hong Kong to Paris, Sydney to Singapore, Dubai to Boston or Frankfurt to Manchester, Gosselin has the answer. Contact us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 622 4393 for help with your relocation.