Fine Art & Antiques
Gosselin are experts in the packing and shipping of fine art and antiques. We assist private collectors, dealers, interior decorators and designers in the care, handling and international transportation. Customer satisfaction is paramount and our unique 'fine art and antiques packing standard' has been developed in response to the needs of our highly regarded fine art and antique shipping client base.
Our service is tailored to meet the specific requirement of each and every fine art and antique customer, as follows:
- Consultancy Service - We can provide an experienced consultant who is your personal guide, offering knowledge of where to find specific fine art and antiques items.
- Personal Service - We can pre-book hotels, travel, car hire and more on your behalf.
- Purchase Order Scheme - Our scheme is designed to give you greater control over your purchases.
- Financial Service - Avoid the need for traveller’s cheques or bank drafts and save on bank charges by using our 'Client Account' service.
- Antique Collection - We conduct regular collections from all major fairs, auction houses and antique shops.
- Packing Service - Our ‘fine art and antiques packing standard’ is applied to all of our work. This standard means we only employ experienced packers who assess the individual packing needs of each item and pack accordingly, only using the best materials and procedures. Fine art and antiques has been at the heart of our business for a long time.
- Shipping - We manage full container loads and cased part loads of fine art and antique shipping by sea plus smaller cased loads by air. We also transport goods by road where necessary and where required. All of our moves are shipped door to door or consigned to your broker at destination.
- Insurance - All-Risk transit insurance coverage is available at competitive rates for all fine art and antique shipping.
For more information please call 020 7622 4393 or email email@example.com