Gosselin works closely with industry bodies such as OMNI, FIDI and BAR to ensure we adopt a best practice approach to international moving and relocation. Our accreditations and industry affliations read as follows;
- FAIMPLUS accredited; independently audited by Ernst & Young*
- ISO 9001-2015 accredited Quality Management System
- Founding member of OMNI (The Overseas Moving Network International)
- FIDI affiliate since 1950 (Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux)
- British Association of Removers (BAR) Overseas Group
- Authorised member of the Movers Trading Club Limited
- Member of EuRA (The European Relocation Association)
- Member of ARP (The Association of Relocation Professionals)
- Member of IAM (International Association of Movers)
- Member of LACMA (Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association)
- Member of Worldwide ERC (The Workforce Mobility Association)
* First company to achieve FAIM-ISO status (now FAIMPLUS)
OMNI is a unique consortium of the most professional international moving companies in the business. With a moving network that extends to over 70 countries, OMNI is dedicated to maintaining the highest level of customer service.
FIDI is a global alliance that develops and promotes industry best practice. Established in 1950 to create an environment in which financially sound and quality-minded international moving companies across the globe can work together.
FAIMPLUS (FIDI Accredited International Mover) is the first industry certification for international movers. Developed by FIDI, it is a stringent, quality guarantee programme. FAIMPLUS is the highest level quality certification that can be achieved within the international moving industry, audited by Ernst & Young.
This is the standard that provides a set of requirements for a quality management system and good management practice. The standard is designed to enhance customer satisfaction in supplier-customer relationships.
British Association of Removers (BAR) Overseas Group
Every BAR OG Member must be certified to the British Standard BS 8564 Overseas Moving standard or FIDI–FAIM, or an equivalent approved externally audited standard. We adhere to the BAR’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme, which is independently operated by The Furniture Ombudsman (TFO). (The Furniture Ombudsman, 3-4 Viewpoint Office Village, Babbage Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2EQ. www.thefurnitureombudsman.org)
Worldwide ERC is the workforce mobility association for professionals managing or supporting international employee assignments. Founded in 1964, ERC helps members overcome the typical challenges of global mobility.
The International Association of Movers is a global association of movers and forwarders committed to providing customers with the highest level of service available. Membership consists of over 2,000 companies from more than 170 countries.
Founded in 1998, The European Relocation Association promotes the benefits of professionally managed relocation and mobility services to companies with a globally mobile workforce.
DT Moving Limited (a Gosselin company) is an authorised member and agent of the Movers Trading Club Limited (MTC) which is a Foreign (non-USA) based ‘Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier’ (NVOCC) registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), organisation number 027552.